InnoVint, a global software company headquartered in the United States, is seeking a Winemaking Support Specialist based in Australia. We are a passionate team of winemakers and technologists with a shared vision: to build revolutionary software for the wine industry to better manage production and workflow from vine to bottle. As a Winemaking Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting InnoVint users by providing timely on-demand assistance and helping users help themselves with proactive product education and robust, accessible documentation.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You’ll get to know our 5+ person Client Success team, our tools, and our processes. Your manager and onboarding mentor will walk you through the onboarding process for your first 4 weeks.
- First Month: Your first month is all about building product expertise. You’ll develop your understanding of InnoVint’s core features and use cases through self-study, shadowing, and managing your own imaginary winery in the platform. You’ll shadow other members of the Support team as they assist clients with requests and begin to try your hand at responding.
- First 6 Months: Upon graduating from onboarding, you’ll begin independently staffing support during defined shifts, providing help to InnoVint users. You’ll write new how-to articles for our Support Center and help improve existing ones. You’ll communicate user feedback to InnoVint’s product and development teams. You’ll occasionally go on-site with large Australia-based clients to provide premium, in-person support.
- First Year: You’ll continue to deepen your familiarity with InnoVint’s features and functionality, establishing yourself as a product expert. You’ll take part in a variety of client education initiatives; you may lead webinars or design and build new learning modules for users seeking to improve their InnoVint expertise. You will play an active role in growing and evolving InnoVint’s Client Success team and processes.
- You live in and are authorized to work in Australia
- You have at least one year of experience in winery operations
- You love technology and enjoy helping people use software to make their lives easier
- You like a start-up environment and are excited to play an active role in creating and iterating on internal systems and processes
- You are an especially strong candidate if you have used InnoVint or other modern wine production software
- Remote-First: We’re a remote-first company with team members around the world. As a distributed team, we are conscientious about time zones and use Slack, Notion, Loom, and other tools to enable asynchronous work. We gather annually for an in-person retreat to spend meaningful time together as a team.
- Open and Flexible Paid Time Off: We take time to rest, travel, and celebrate life’s big moments.
- Benefits: We offer 3-12 weeks of paid parental leave and an annual well-being allowance.
- Equity: Every full-time employee is granted stock options in the company. When InnoVint succeeds, we all succeed.
- Our Team: We have an exceptional team of individuals who are passionate, ambitious, and opinionated. We challenge each other, learn from one another, and have fun together.
Email your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com