The Cellar Hand will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Working closely with the winery team to achieve and process all grape crushing, pressing and additions
• Unload tankers and coordinate wine transfers
• Assist with filtration operations and preparation of tanks
• Conduct sampling of wines as advertised by the winemaker
• Clean and maintain cellar hygiene
• Maintain compliance while executing SOP's in a safe manner
• General Cellar Maintenance
• Tank Cleaning
• Maintain a safe work environment at all times and actively participating in WHS policy & procedures.
To be successful in the role you will have:
• Working rights in Australia
• Demonstrated 2 years Cellar Hand experience
• Previous vintage experience
• Clear communication skills both written and verbal
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to work autonomously when required
• Forklift Licence (desirable but not essential)
If this position sounds like your next role, we would love to hear from you. Submit your resume today and join our team.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.