We are looking for a high-performing Cellar Door Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Reporting to the General Manager, and part of a dynamic and collaborative Direct to Consumer Team, this role will work to provide a ‘best in class’ experience to visitors to our Cellar Door and at large at consumer events.
You will be responsible for maximising our sales team’s potential, crafting sales plans and maintaining a high level of customer service at our Cellar Door, based in Marananga, Barossa Valley.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that maintains and expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence within the Barossa tourism industry
• Managing recruiting, rostering, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Cellar Door Ambassadors
• Manage and maintain stock levels at Cellar Door and in our Museum Cellar
• Act as an ambassador and convey the message and ethos Two Hands to visitors at Cellar Door, within the Barossa tourism community and at consumer events
• Ensuring the Cellar Door is maintained and presented according to the Two Hands standards
• Identify trends in while being fully aware of new and emerging products and competition status within the Barossa region and South Australian tourism landscape.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and wine industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Be tech-savvy and be experienced in CRM database management and analysis