Handpicked Wines is looking for a Brand Coordinator with strong trade marketing experience to join a creative and high-performing marketing team.
This role will work across GTR, off and on premise within Australia as well as work with the Handpicked export markets in Asia and USA. Culture is critical - we are looking for the right personality to join our close-knit Sydney office where we have a work hard play hard mentality.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are excited by growth and are a team player, please get in touch. Experience within the wine industry is highly desirable.
We are looking for somebody to bring the brand to life by implementing strategies for the following:
- Trade promotions - working with the sales managers to develop and implement annual trade promotions in line with budgets and timelines
- Campaign management - rolling out seasonal BTL trade campaigns across Australia and key export markets whilst creating best practices
- Trade marketing development - work closely with the graphic designer to ensure POS and off premise items are delivered within budget and timeframes for sales teams
- Packaging development - work closely with the graphic designer to ensure packaging deadlines are met for all SKUs
- Budget Control- Accountability and tight control of marketing budget based on annual plan set in conjunction with Global Marketing Manager
- Brand Development - Assist in the strategy and growth of Handpicked and associated brands in line with the overall marketing and company strategy and directive
- New Product Development - Work with production, design and sales to conduct research and planning for new SKUs and merchandise
- Partnerships - Execution of consumer-driven seasonal activations such as festivals, pop ups etc across theatre, fashion and arts industries
- Relationship development - Develop & maintain relationships with key Handpicked distributors and export sales teams
- Execution of National and Regional customer marketing strategies and sales-related events for all company products based on Brand Marketing directives.
- Monitor usage of, create best practices and assist in the development of Visual Merchandising and Point of Sale as an integral piece of promotional strategy, including existing and new assets that fit within Brand Marketing direction.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 or more years in a similar marketing role
- Experience working in the beverage industry is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Experience working in FMCG is desirable
- Strong experience in design management and understanding of best practice for design
What's On Offer
- Fantastic culture and exciting brand
- Central CBD location
- Opportunities for growth and development across international markets
- Some travel required
Please send a cover letter and CV to Imogen Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29.