What are we all about….
Joval Family Wines is a dynamic, innovative, privately owned leading wine producer in Australia. Our business is responsible for producing some well-known and prestigious brands like Catalina Sounds, Rockbare, Nanny Goat, MOJO, Sticks and many more.
As our business grows we have identified a brilliant opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated and talented individual to join our tight knit friendly team in the role of Brand Manager. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, this fantastic, newly created role will be based out of our modern Melbourne office with occasional travel to our vineyards and trade events. We’re open to all sorts of people from the wine industry though someone with a marketing and/or sales background would be ideally suited as we’re looking for a solid understanding of brand, consumer, trade and the wider industry. Our aim is simple, we just want the most talented, successful person for the job!
What will you be doing.....
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall brand strategy, driving brand awareness and brand engagement across all channels. He/she will be committed to finding creative, innovative and progressive outcomes for the business and will be able to understand the true essence of our brands and what we’re trying to achieve.
Some other specific areas of responsibilities are:
- Creating and managing promotional collateral
- Budget management
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
What we'd ideally like you to have....
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the wine industry in either a marketing or sales role
- Proven creative yet operational ability
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with suppliers, colleagues & customers
- Advanced wine knowledge – WSET Level 2 or 3
- Business degree or similar preferred, though not essential
- High level of presentation and ability to work within a team environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Lastly a “can do attitude” and proven ability to take initiative/ work unsupervised.
If this sounds like your kind of role, you have the background and skills we’re looking for and are seeking an opportunity with one of Australia’s premier wine producers then apply by sending your current resume and a cover letter to Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries can be directed to Hayley on (03) 8413 8365
Nb: The successful applicant will be required to submit a police check as part of their employment application.