Are you looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and proud wine business, value work-life balance, and would be tempted by an idyllic location in the heart of South Australia’s world-renowned McLaren Vale district? If you are keen to share your commercial and wine industry experience then this may be the ideal career opportunity for you. We are now seeking a highly motivated individual to manage our Finance function.
This full time position reports to the General Manager – Finance & Logistics and is responsible for all commercial functions. Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Maintain debtor and creditor details
• Accounts receivable and payable
• End to end payroll
• Monthly/weekly cash flow analysis
• General ledger reconciliations
• Preparation of trial balances, P&L and balance sheet reports
• Preparation and lodgement of BAS, FBT, PAYG, superannuation, wine and export levies
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of financial statements
• Month end preparation
• Asset and stock management
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar wine industry role
• Hands on experience with Ezy
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to successfully partner with management team
• Drive for results
• Self-starter who can work independently and meet strict deadlines
Remuneration is commensurate with experience and qualifications
Short listed candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check.
To request a job description role email email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 30 January 2019.