Vineyard Mates is entering an exciting new growth stage. Under the leadership of a talented team, the business is looking to fill two casual Vineyard Operator roles within our Vineyard Mates team
These are hands on Vineyard Machinery Operator roles dedicated to the Vineyard Mates business to do a wide variety of operations and vineyard tasks.
These roles will see you perform a range of vineyard operations and work within the vineyard teams who will support the comprehensive range of services our customers will receive.
- Reliability and commitment to vineyard operations.
- Relevant qualifications and practical experience - minimum Cert 3 in Wine Industry Operations - Wine Grape Growing Ability to work within a team environment and follow directives or work independently without supervision. Experience with use and maintenance of vineyard plant and equipment including tractors, harvesters, barrel pruners, spreaders and sprayers
- Assist with mechanical harvesting operations, operate a forklift Hand picking, planting and pruning vines, vine training Undertaking irrigation systems maintenance activities
- Install and maintain vine trellis
- Drivers Licence and MR License
- Full Pest Management Technician's License /
- experience calibrating & spraying chemicals
- High Risk Licence, Loader/Forklift Licence
- Prepared to work flexible hours and do overtime as required. Prepared to work in all weather conditions
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good communication and organisational ability.
Whilst not essential, the following would be advantageous:
- HV Licence
- Irrigation team leader experience
Apply now for your opportunity to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
We look forward to receiving your application!