Assistant Winemaker/Production Manager
|Location||Galena, Illinois, United States|
|Date Posted||19th Sep 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Galena Wine Cellars Vineyard & Winery is a family owned company with over 25 years experience in winemaking. Galena Wine Cellars & Vineyard is one of the most recognized and awarded wineries in the Midwest. Well known for its steadfast commitment to crafting wines of the highest quality.
Ideal candidate will be an individual with strong work ethics, ability to thrive in a team orientated work environment and have the ability to manage production and it's staff.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage production staff
- A desire to learn, the ability to take direction and work as a team
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges
- Organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- We will consider applicants with solid education and experience.
- Enology degree or related field
- Practical knowledge of cellar operations
- Experience successfully working in a team environment
- Ability to operate all winery equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery