|Location||Margaret River, Western Australia|
|Date Posted||13th Aug 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Established 32ha family owned vineyard in Karridale, southern Margaret River is seeking an experienced and motivated viticulturist to lead our vineyard team. We are both a contract grape grower and premium wine producer committed to best viticultural practice and the production of the highest quality grapes.
Reporting directly to the owners, this is a hands-on management role in a supportive team environment which requires:
- Leadership of full-time operations team, casual staff and contractors
- Superior technical knowledge
- Development and implementation of all viticultural operations
- Experience with all vineyard equipment and sound mechanical knowledge
- Liaising with purchasing wineries and our own winemaker
- Good organisation, communication and problem solving skills
How to Apply
If you would like any further information or a confidential discussion as to whether this position is for you, call Kris on 0438 899 856 or forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.