VINTAGE ASSISTANT WINEMAKER
|Date Posted||25th Oct 2012|
|Closing Date||19th November, 2012|
|Application Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
This Vintage Assistant Winemaker position would ideally suit a winemaking student or new graduate who is highly self-motivated and proactive.
The position runs from mid January to approximately the end of April or early May, with the successful applicant expected to work mainly on afternoon shift, at least six days per week, possibly seven during the peak of vintage.
Principle tasks include:
- Co-coordinating yeast propagation and maintenance.
- Monitoring laboratory analysis.
- Providing winemaking support to the cellar staff after hours.
- Assisting the winemakers with trial work as required.
- Providing assistance with the winery computer system.
A sound knowledge of basic winemaking principles is essential, with previous vintage experience and computer literacy highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please email your application to: email@example.com prior to the close of business on 19th November, 2012.
For further information contact Sabrina Hallam on (03) 57 205 500.