Vintage Assistant Winemaker
|Location||McLaren Vale, South Australia|
|Date Posted||9th Oct 2012|
Tintara Cellars, established in 1861 in the heart of McLaren Vale is among one of the oldest continuing wineries in this renowned region.
Applications are now being to fill the positions of Vintage Assistant Winemaker for the 2013 vintage.
It is envisaged this position will be available from February until the end of the vintage period with an induction period.
This vacancy is casual, involves shift work and requires flexible working hours.
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated team and will be directly reporting to the Winemaking Team.
We are looking for a hands-on, motivated and hard working assistant winemaker to join our winery team for vintage 2013. Working shift hours and weekends over the vintage period, the successful applicant will have the following attributes and skills:
- passion for wine
- Ability to work under pressure and follow our winemaking procedures
- Positive attitude with strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Current forklift licence
- Physically active
- Own transport and Driver's Licence essential
- Demonstrate prioritisation and time management skills
- Completed or in the process of completing relevant winemaking degree
You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of winery operations, take an active role in cellar supervision, from grape intake to finishing wines.
Further enquires can be directed to Charlie Seppelt on 08 8329 4110