Vineyard Machinery Operator
|Location||Margaret River, Western Australia|
|Date Posted||23rd Oct 2012|
|Closing Date||2nd November 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Stella Bella Wines is a small and dynamic company which is committed to producing the best wines from the Margaret River GI. We now have an exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of our team.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, team player to join our grape growing department, and be a key player in growing the highest quality grapes.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the operating our vineyard machinery on the company vineyards in Margaret River.
Applicants must have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Tractor and ATV operation including fungicide/herbicide application, slashing, net application and grape harvesting
- Some manual operations including hand pruning, trellis repairs, irrigation, canopy management and general vineyard tasks
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
- Ability to be a team player but also to work independently
- Vineyard experience and Chemcert qualification an advantage
- Well organized and self motivated
- Concern for quality, employee safety and the environment
- Sound computer skills
- Sense of humour
This is a full time position that will involve varied hours over vintage.
How to Apply
If you would like to join our dynamic team please forward your resume and application addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Stella Bella Wines Pty Ltd
PO Box 536
Margaret River WA 6285