State Manager - red + white
|Location||Sydney, Neutral Bay, New South Wales|
|Date Posted||1st Nov 2012|
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Application Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Casama Group is a privately owned leading Wine/Beer/Cider & Glassware distributor servicing both the on and off premise market. We currently have a magnificent opportunity for an energetic, self motivated and talented manager to lead our NSW red + white sales team and help them reach their full potential!
As the State Manager you will be responsible for the management and achievement of the state sales operation focusing on the delivery of sales and net contribution budgets. This role will be based out of our Neutral Bay office and will report directly into the GM of National Accounts.
The successful applicant will be responsible for though not limited too:
- Training of the sales team with both selling skills and product knowledge
- Planning and execution of Principal visits and associated trade requirements
- Implementation of marketing plans and strategy as outlined by the National Marketing Manager
- Management of selected territory/customers & key accounts to ensure that all potential is maximised within each account.
- Responsibility for Nett contribution for the state division, gross profit, expenses and promotional budgets.
- Participation, and if required facilitation, in monthly state sales meetings
To be successful in your application you must have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strategic, tactical & "big picture" ability
- Minimum 4-5yrs experience managing a team of sales professionals
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Current full valid drivers license
- Background in hospitality & passion for sales
- Intermediate wine knowledge
- A high level of presentation
If you are seeking an opportunity with one of Australia’s leading wine distribution companies please apply via the link below attaching your current resume and a cover letter.
Nb: The successful applicant will be required to submit a police check prior to their commencement of employment.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to Hayley Mifsud at email@example.com ensuring the job title is detailed in the subject line of your email.
Any queries please call (03) 8413 8365.