Marketing Assistant - Punt Road Wines and Napoleone & Co Cider
|Location||Coldstream, Yarra Valley, Victoria|
|Date Posted||4th Sep 2012|
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Closing Date||Friday September 14th, 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Punt Road Wines is a producer of premium estate-grown wines as well as Napoleone & Co ciders in Victoria’s Yarra Valley. Our products are widely distributed throughout Australia and selected export markets, as well as through our strongly supported cellar door and wine club.
Our growth provides an opportunity for the right individual to join our team.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to aid in the development of both the Punt Road and Napoleone & Co brands through a diverse mixture of marketing activities aimed at Trade, Media and Consumer.
Key responsibilities include;
- Assistance to the Marketing Director and Brand Manager as required
- Marketing collateral production coordination
- Website and Newsletter development and maintenance
- Social Media coordination
- Trade and Consumer Event Management, including Wine Club events
- Media Samples and Release coordination
- Progress and Sales Reporting
Our team is a small and dynamic one and we are seeking an experienced and capable sales and marketing multi-tasker to take part in and contribute to our continued success.
- Tertiary Marketing and/or Communications qualifications preferred
- Design skills (Photoshop and Illustrator) preferred
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel) required
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Proven planning and organisational skills required
- Excellent personal presentation required
Based at our winery and cellar door in Coldstream, this role provides an excellent opportunity to work with our strong and developing wine and cider brands in one of Australia’s highest profile regions.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter before end of Friday Sep 14th to Jon Baxter firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.