|Location||McLaren Vale, South Australia|
|Date Posted||27th Jul 2012|
|Closing Date||3rd August 2012|
Take a lead role in driving our maintenance programme at our McLaren Vale Vineyards.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to implement our Maintenance Operations to ensure the Site and Regional Vineyard Operations and corporate objectives are met. You will provide a maintenance service which ensures the vineyard and harvester fleet work programs are carried out effectively and efficiently to standards of quality and safety.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing maintenance programs and support for the Vineyard and associated Harvester plant and equipment
- Managing workshop staff & contractors effectively to maximize efficiencies
- Optimising use of workshop equipment and labour through planning and communication
- Ensuring all site machinery maintenance, workshop areas and other site sheds are maintained to an acceptable standard
- Facilitating the hazard identification, risk assessment and hazard control process within the workshop.
- Lead continuous improvement projects that maximise asset utilisation
You will hold a mechanical trade qualification and will ideally have experience in managing staff. With experience in Viticulture/Horticulture you will have extensive practical experience in complex mechanical maintenance operations. As a result focussed individual you have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. In addition you are an excellent communicator, have a good grounding in Health and Safety and have strong computer literacy.
The Vintrepreneurs of TWE have a passion for wine and an entrepreneurial approach. With over 11,000 hectares of vineyards, 20 wineries, 54 wine brands and 4,000 global employees, TWE brings together some of the most popular and collected wines from Australia, California, France, Italy and New Zealand. Our treasured brands include Beringer, Penfolds, Lindeman's, Wolf Blass, Rosemount, Matua Valley, Wynns Coonawarra Estate and Castello di Gabbiano - therefore it's no wonder our people enjoy exciting and diverse career opportunities
How to Apply
To apply please visit http://www.tweglobal.com/careers/