Hospitality Team Member
|Location||TANUNDA, South Australia|
|Date Posted||23rd Oct 2012|
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Closing Date||COB Thursday Nov 1st 2012|
|Application Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Barossa Hospitality Position
Cellar Door Sales, Verandah Dining & Despatch.
Charles Melton Wines, a long established producer of Fine Barossa Red Wines currently have a position available to join our Barossa Hospitality Team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent hospitality & sales skills
- Sound computer skills in the Microsoft suite of products,
- Experience with MYOB, whilst not essential, will be beneficial.
- A willingness to learn
- Sound wine knowledge and a genuine passion for wine and the wine industry
- A commitment to the highest standard of service
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Previous study or experience in the wine industry an advantage.
- Own transport essential.
Whilst this is a full time equivalent position, of 38 hours per week, with hours rostered over the weekend & Public Holidays, consideration may be given for less than 38 hours per week for the right candidate.
This is a varied role that will suit a friendly & proactive personality who is reliable & able to work as part of the team.
Duties will include, but not limited to,
- Cellar Door Sales
- Food Service
- Despatch of wine inclusive of Invoicing & Stock Control.
How to Apply
Please send written applications to;
Charles Melton Wines
Attn Virginia Weckert
PO Box 319 Tanunda
Or via email in word format to