|Location||Napa, California, United States|
|Date Posted||25th Jul 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Reata Winery, located on the southern edge of Napa Valley, is looking for a harvest assistant to join our winemaking team during the harvest of 2012. The successful candidate will work closely with our Winemaker and Viticulturist to produce ultra premium Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
• Collect berry/bunch samples weekly from vineyards
• Assist Viticulturist to oversee harvest activity at vineyards
• Assist Winemaker to oversee grape receiving at wineries
• Manage picking bins
• Assist Winemaker to monitor fermentation
• Collect must/wine samples
• Conduct various trials
• Run basic lab analysis
• Record/organize vineyard sample, must, & fermentation analysis data
• BS in Enology or related field
• Knowledge of premium winemaking
• Ability to identify basic grape defects
• Minimum 2 seasons of harvest experience working at winery
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent computer skills
• Valid California driver license
• Spanish speaking skill preferred
This is a seasonal position.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reatawines.com for more information.