|Location||St Helena, California, United States|
|Date Posted||19th Sep 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Rombauer Vineyards is seeking a facility Maintenance team member to support our maintenance department and overall winery needs. This is a full time position with benefits when eligibility is met. Fun, fast paced work enviroment.
• Under general supervision perform general winery maintenance, General construction, routine troubleshooting, repair, fabrication with mild steel and aluminum, preventative maintenance on buildings, facilities, winery and/or bottling equipment, vehicles, landscape improvements, and waste water systems.
• Perform basic welding, electrical repair, fabrication, mechanical repair, refrigeration, waste water and other facility maintenance tasks.
• Read and interpret basic construction documents and plans.
• Ensure compliance with Safety rules and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and Good Management Practices (GMP’s)
• Self starter and able to work unsupervised once tasks have been assigned.
• Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 – 3 years prior experience: Plumbing, welding, electrical, troubleshooting, fabrication. Must be able to operate a forklift, machinery, and hand tools
• Basic math, English, ability to use meters and read diagrams, and computer experience
• Must have valid CA Driver’s License
• Must be able to climb ladders, work from heights and in small spaces, and be physically agile to perform required work.
• Ability to recognize/avoid workplace hazards and make recommendations to management to ensure safe working environment
• Must be able to stand, walk, and/or sit for extended period of time. Must also be able to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
• Must be able to work indoors/outdoors, in warm and cold climates, mix chemicals, lift, and climb stairs.
• Ability to lift 55lbs regularly.
Please, only qualified individuals should apply.
How to Apply
- Assistant Bottling Manager posted 15 days ago.