|Location||Ceres, California, United States|
|Date Posted||3rd Oct 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Direct and monitor daily cellar operations on a shift. Be familiar with all standard operating procedures and processing equipment. Lead a work force of 7 to 30 individuals, with assistance of sub-foreman.
- Lead an hourly (union) work force.
- Monitor cellar jobs in process
- Review and approve process orders to be started on the shift.
- Review and approve completed process orders
- Review processing equipment logs.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work place.
- Employee relations. (Includes discipline as needed.)
- Follow ISO regulations.
- Departmental safety inspections.
- Monitor tank top conditions and sanitation.
- Inspect cleaning / sanitation chemical storage area.
- Review and approve employee time sheets (bi-weekly).
- Write up any equipment repair or safety work orders.
- Hold tailgate safety meetings.
- Inspect safety equipment and maintain ready-for-use.
- Attend scheduled meetings as needed.
- All employees must be trained and familiar with Bronco Wine Company’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
- Report any accidents and any unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately.
- Comply with all General Work Safety Rules pursuant to Bronco Wine Company’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program, section 7.3.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: Side shield safety glasses, approved footwear, ear protection when in production facility, hard hat, and high visual vests.
Specific Safety Knowledge Required:
- Use of maintenance of self-contained breathing apparatus
- Use and maintenance of respirators
- Confined space entry permit requirements and procedures.
- Proper use, storage and disposal of various chemicals.
- Reading Material safety data sheets.
- Trained in Haz-mat.
Physical Ability Required:
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Able to climb stairs to height of fifty feet
- Able to enter tanks through 16 by 20 inch manholes
- Able to walk on uneven ground.
- Winery processing equipment
- Bottling fillers
- Safety equipment
- Lead an hourly, union work force of 7 to 30 individuals
- Standard processing procedures
- Company safety procedures
- Computer competent
- Trouble-shoot production problems
- Project manpower work-load
- Interpersonal relationships / Employee interactions
How to Apply