Cellar door staff
|Location||McLaren Vale, South Australia|
|Date Posted||17th Aug 2012|
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Closing Date||Friday 31 August 2012|
|Application Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Yangarra Estate Vineyard is a boutique McLaren Vale winery, situated 35-40 minutes South of Adelaide. Our intimate tasting room is set on our beautiful estate amongst the vines.
We are seeking Cellar Door staff with a strong knowledge and passion for wine, outstanding customer service skills, the ability to work in a small team and a current RSA certificate.
There is a Manager role (full-time hours) and a casual position (15-20 hours per week) available. Responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Hosting cellar door tastings and sales.
- Undertaking direct marketing/sales activities.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of our small cellar door.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to promote and develop the cellar door and wine brand generally.
- Co-ordinating and promoting events at cellar door.
- Organising freight and shipping of wine orders and stock control.
- Some administrative and office duties during quiet periods.
There will also be opportunities for further participation and development in marketing activities. The manager position will have the additional responsibility of managing the casual staff.
The successful applicants must be able to work on weekends and public holidays. They will be hard-working, reliable, enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a desire to achieve.
How to Apply
To apply, please email a covering letter and current CV with at least two references to email@example.com by COB Friday 31 August 2012. Please outline whether you are applying for the Manager or Casual role in your application.