|Location||Temecula, California, United States|
|Date Posted||29th Aug 2012|
|Application Email Addressemail@example.com|
Job Title: Cellar Assistant
Assist the Winemaking team in all aspects of execution in winemaking and production.
Work closely with the cellar team in wine evaluation quality control, blending, bottling to
support the business objectives.
1. Practical knowledge of all Cellar Operations and as knowledgeable in Vineyards.
2. Ability to operate all wine making equipment.
3. Minimum two years’ experience in cellar work.
4. Knowledge of cellar and lab hygiene practices.
5. Must be able to withstand hard physical labor in extreme conditions.
6. Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
7. Knowledgeable with all winemaking related chemicals and cleaning agents and aware of proper safety equipment and processes while utilizing such agents.
Salary Information: Based upon Experience
How to Apply
Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards, Inc.