|Location||Rutherford, California, United States|
|Date Posted||30th Oct 2012|
|Application Email Address||Angela.Kruljac@pernod-ricard.com|
• Provide coaching and supervision to all bottling line employees daily
• Ensure employees receive proper equipment training, quality training, and production guidelines prior to production
• Assists Bottling lead with training new/less experienced employees
• Ensure adherence to all bottling schedules
• Monitor product quality issues and resolve as needed
• Identify issues where procedural changes are necessary and issue Corrective Action Requests to assist in resolving these issues
• Monitor production schedule to identify potential scheduling issues
• Assists the Production Manager in the management and compliance with company QSEFS programs, initiatives, and policies
• Coordinates monthly departmental QSEFS inspections and/or audits
• Maintain budgetary line efficiencies and production performance to reduce or eliminate rework
• Coordinate quarantine and disposition of defective supplies.
• Responsible for compiling daily production inventories and reporting the production numbers to the Production Manager.
• Enters production data into production software systems (E1, Excel), compiles data for daily production reports.
• Monitor line maintenance and supplies spending to identify areas of opportunity.
• Monitor and reduce line setup and downtime.
• Assist in preparation of production related capital projects and implementation.
• Responsible for posting all necessary documentation, reports, and notices in designated production areas
• Assists in monthly and year end physical inventories
• Provides general administrative support to the production department on an as needed basis. Coordinates special requests from other depts. (E.g. Marketing)
• May be required to move product and supplies by use of forklift
• May be required to fill in on the bottling line in emergencies
• Provide back-up as needed for Warehouseman
• Minimum high school diploma
• Degree in Industrial Engineering preferred
• Accuracy and attention to detail a must
• Excellent people management skills
• 3+ people management experience
• Good knowledge of manufacturing and distribution activities
Technical Functional Skills:
• Forklift Certification Required
• Basic computer and e-mail skills required
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required (Spanish speaking a plus).
• Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills needed
• QSEFS champion
• Good driving record
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work in hot/cold temperatures
• Ability to bend, kneel, reach, and climb stairs
How to Apply