Bottling Maintenance Mechanic
|Location||American Canyon, California, United States|
|Date Posted||3rd Oct 2012|
We are currently looking for a Bottling Maintenance Mechanic in our Production department.
To prepare and maintain bottling line equipment and any support equipment; includes performing bottling line changovers and giving operational assistance with all bottling equipment.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Maintain mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic aspects of bottling lines
• Perform preventative maintenance on bottling line equipment
• Troubleshoot and perform emergency repairs on bottling lines and related equipment as required
• Perform bottling line changeovers to accommodate different products
• Train bottling line and production personnel in proper machine operation
• Fabricate and/or assemble bottling lines or bottling line equipment
• Set up bottling line equipment to produce specific packages
• Responsible for understanding Quality Management System related activities, including the quality policy and ISO awareness.
• Develop troubleshooting skills; investigate, analyze and identify equipment malfunctions
• Assist in the quality control of bottling line products
• Perform housekeeping activities in the bottling maintenance areas
• Remove and replace gas cylinders
• Assist with Winery maintenance as necessary
• Work site may be at any Trinchero Family Estates facilities
• Exposure to machinery and chemicals in all plant areas
• Long hours and weekends during peak periods, including all shifts
• Heavy, physical work: including climbing ladders, moving machines and parts, working on machines in tight spaces
• Production environment; concrete floors, forklift traffic, ambient temperature
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Previous bottling line experience preferred; some production or similar experience required.
• Problem solving skills in mechanical, electrical or fabrication areas
• Ability to accurately follow instruction and take direction
• Ability to respond to frequently changing production pressures
• Background including previous mechanical experience that demonstrates basic mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and fabrication skills and knowledge
• Previous Bottling line experience and basic troubleshooting skills of bottling equipment
• Extensive bottling line experience with high speed equipment; must be competent in setup and changeovers as well as troubleshooting