Asia Pacific Export Sales Manager- Wine
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Date Posted||2nd Oct 2012|
|Application Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
A role for a star sales performer, with a great global wine brand. Experience selling wine in Asia Pacific is preferred.
- Truly Global Brand
- Sydney Based
Our client is an Australian success story. They are a leading wine producer and brand builder, seeking to appoint a proven export sales performer, with a strong “wine” network, across the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Regional Business Development Manager, you will build on the strong momentum for the brand, driving sales in both mature and emerging markets. You will be results focused with the ability to build strong relationships and the capacity and tenacity to recognise and exploit new opportunities.
- Strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Capacity to work both alone and in a team environment.
- Capacity to build both sales and marketing plans – working closely with both external Distributor teams and the internal marketing team.
- Comfortable operating across different cultures.
- Some Experience and knowledge of the wine category is key- and experience of selling wine inAsia.
This role will require extensive travel and the successful candidate will demonstrate drive, excellent wine knowledge and the ability to drive sales.
How to Apply
contact Carmela Altadonna on 1300 737 917 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively send in your resume in a WORD format to email@example.com REFERENCE NO: 1387613