The Lane Vineyard is seeking an experienced warehouse supervisor to oversee our onsite warehousing and dispatch. Working with our logistics manager, you will assist in all aspects of stock management.
The warehouse supervisor will facilitate all stock movements including dispatch and receival. Effective communication with both internal departments and external stakeholders will be crucial to the success of this position. The successful candidate will be systems orientated and have an eye for improving logistical efficiencies.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
• Proficient with Microsoft office and supply chain software
• Previous experience using external couriers and their associated web portals
• Stock take experience
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Relatively fit and able bodied
• Forklift license and minimum 3 years forklift experience
• Current South Australian drivers license
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa