All Saints Estates is seeking an experienced Vineyard Manager to join our team at our Rutherglen Vineyard, located in beautiful Northeast Victoria.
All Saints Estate is a family-owned winery in the Rutherglen wine region of north east Victoria. We specialise in the production of both red & white wines along with fortifieds. We are passionate about our business and are committed to the Rutherglen wine region.
As All Saints Estate Vineyard Manager you will:
- Plan and manage all the operational requirements of the vineyard,
- Lead a team of people to ensure a high level of motivation, working with the team as and when required.
- Ensure staff are adequately trained and competent to perform their roles,
- Ensure all vineyard equipment is maintained and operational,
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are adhered to.
This great opportunity will appeal to an individual seeking to make their mark in a great business. We currently grow 15 different varieties across 4 vineyards.
If you are a qualified viticulturist, Vineyard Manager or Vineyard Supervisor looking for the next step, then please apply.
A residence will be available for 3mths if you need to relocate and a competitive salary package is offered with this role. We will consider permanent residency sponsorship for an experienced motivated applicant.
For any questions please phone 0418137785.
All applications complete with cover letter and resume are to be sent to email@example.com