What are we all about….
Joval Family Wines is a dynamic, innovative, privately owned leading glassware and wine producer in Australia. Our business is responsible for producing some well-known and prestigious brands like Plumm, Catalina Sounds, Rockbare, Nanny Goat, MOJO, Sticks and many more.
As our business grows we have identified a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated and talented individual to join our tight knit friendly team in the role of Sales & Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, this fantastic, newly created role will be based out of our modern Melbourne office with occasional travel to other offices and trade events. We’re open to all sorts of people from the wine industry though someone with a marketing and/or sales background would be ideally suited as we’re looking for a solid understanding of brand, consumer, trade and the wider industry. Our aim is simple, we just want the most talented, successful person for the job!
What will you be doing.....
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall success of the Plumm brand, it’s profitability and strategy. He/she will drive brand growth by developing and growing sales opportunities domestically and internationally. There will also be a requirement for the individual to analyse, interpret and report results including identifying opportunities and applying commercial acumen to ensure timely and robust decision making.
Some other specific areas of responsibilities are:
- Developing and growing sales opportunities domestically and internationally
- Direct management of domestic key accounts
- Analysis and management of trade spend in all channels
- Contract negotiations
- Budget management – P&L
- Guidance and support to Assistant Brand Manager as required (e.g NPD, brand priorities and positioning)
- Assist with brand education & undertake key master classes as required
- Manage sub distributor relationships and budgets
What we'd ideally like you to have....
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the wine industry in either a marketing or sales role
- High level of proven commercial and financial acumen
- Minimum 1-2 years people management experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with suppliers, colleagues & customers
- Advanced wine knowledge – WSET qualifications preferrable
- High level of presentation and ability to work within a team environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Lastly a “can do attitude”
If this sounds like your kind of role, you have the background and skills we’re looking for and are seeking an opportunity with one of Australia’s premier glassware and wine producers then apply by sending your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Any queries can be directed to Hayley on (03) 8413 8365
Nb: The successful applicant will be required to submit a police check as part of their employment application.