GraysOnline is looking for a passionate High Value Sales Coordinator to manage inventory, sales schedules and to assist with the day to day management of the High Value wine area. Reporting to the Category Supervisor- Wine Operations and based in St Leonards, you will also be responsible for assisting with customer service, reporting and other adhoc administration duties.
If you are the highest bidder, you will be responsible for:
- Sell some of the worlds best wines from Penfolds through to the finest french wines in the world.
- Provide administrative and sales support to Head of Sales & 3PL Manager
- Manage the day to day activities of high value wine to ensure all orders, receipt of stock and adhoc duties are completed in a timely manner
- Manage day to day communication with vendors and customers service in a timely manner
- Support Head of Wine to ensure effective preparation of auctions/buy now listing as per schedule
- Ensure inventory management is organised with vendors, including preparing SN’s, researching and writing item listings.
- Preparing regular scheduled reports for the Sales Team and selected vendors.
- Ensure all company procedures are strictly adhered to in relation to the supply of shipping notices, load notification, uploading stock, registering and listing sales, reconciling internal and vendor queries.
- Adapt and help implement regular changes within the AMS system.
- Ensure all Customer Service queries are responded to promptly and no later than a 24hr timeframe.
How can I be the highest bidder?
- Aptitude for understanding systems and processes.
- Strong Time Management and Organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- html experience
- Administration or experience supporting a Sales Team
- Understanding of systems and processes in the online environment
- Knowledge of the nominated category is desirable
- Willing to be part of the growing journey by being adaptable and resilient
- Working for one of Australia’s most loved e-commerce sites
- Great company and close team
- Convenient location to St Leonards station
- Did I mention Free wine and ongoing wine education?