Sun Valley Exports is exploring long term wine sales opportunities in South East Asia, Japan, Europe and the US.
Our portfolio has already been well received, with potential for impressive growth and development. Candidates that can accelerate our growth through existing relationships are encouraged to apply.
A small initial team with over 20 years wine industry experience looking to expand quickly. Strong work ethic, tenacity, honesty and attention to detail are among our key values.
An enviable company culture, work life balance and high salary structure awaits the right candidate. International travel requirement approx. 6 weeks per annum
Build on existing relationships in international markets
Create and forge new relationships in international markets
Responsibilities / duties include:
- Realise sales against monthly and annual targets
- Liaise with producers and suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Grow brands through customer education and market development
- Build on comprehensive databases for each global market
- Work closely with local "in territory" marketing teams to maximise product pull through
- Assist in the development of new brands for existing and prospective markets
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self motivated and ambitious
- Mandarin, Japanese or European language is a plus
- Healthy and energetic
- Good understanding of everyday computer programs including excel
- 5 years work experience as a minimum
- profit share
If you are a driven, ambitious wine industry professional looking for the chance to move to the next level..... this career move could be for you!
$200 - $250K package
ATT: CEO Sun Valley Exports
CO/: Stephen Harris - Rickshaw Enterprises