Operating since 2003 and located in Northbridge, only 10mins from Sydney’s CBD, BackVintage Wines Australia is an established winery.
We manufacture and retail wine for sale direct to consumers Australia-wide.
We are looking for a reliable, innovative person to manage customer service and order entry aspects of the business. A basic knowledge of wine and the wine industry is a pre-requisite.
You will be the first point of contact for BackVintage® clients.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Facilitating customers orders (phone/fax/email and online orders) and liasing with logistic companies to coordinate deliveries Australia-wide.
- Data entry
- Reconciliation of daily receipts and deliveries
- Preparation and packing of wine prior to shipment
- Local deliveries as required
- Assistance with Wine tastings
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- A strong interest in wine
- Demonstrable prior Customer Service and Customer
Management skills (such as work in a bottle-shop or
- Good sales communication skills
- Current drivers licence and proven ability to drive a
- A valid NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
Experience in the liquor industry will be highly regarded.
Flexible working hours will be considered.
If you would like to work with a company that gives you exposure to the world of wine please send us your CV.
Julian Todd, MD - BackVintage Wines Australia
Telephone (02) 9967 9880 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Go to www.backvintage.com.au