Flying Fish Cove is a progressive company based in the Wilyabrup sub region of the Margaret River wine region. We are seeking the services of an Assistant Winemaker. The position is based in the Laboratory and Cellar areas of the winery. Ideally this role would suit an enthusiastic wine industry professional that is looking to contribute to the ongoing success of the Flying Fish Cove contract winemaking business.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills to complete the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Oenology with at least 3 years on the job experience.
- As the role is heavily focussed on the cellar operation aspect of the winemaking process, the successful applicant should expect a hands-on role and possess the cellar skills to complete this role with confidence.
- A current Forklift license is essential.
- Undertake and aid in the planning of all cellar operations.
- Read and understand all Flying Fish Cove standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and within allocated times.
- Maintain a friendly, professional and enjoyable work environment.
- Work closely and establish positive relationships with all key stakeholders including staff and contract customers.
- Show a willingness to adopt flexible working hours including normal vintage hours.
- Applicant must have Australian citizenship/Residency.
For expressions of interest please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org