APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP/RESIDENCY OR VALID AUSTRALIAN WORK PERMIT. PLEASE DONT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS.
Driftwood is a family owned boutique winery located in the Wilyabrup sub region of Margaret River. We are excited to have the opportunity arise for a permanent full time Assistant Winemaker to join our small team.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate about wine, have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and possess the following qualities:
• Tertiary qualifications in Oenology.
• Current drivers and forklift licences.
• Some winemaking experience is desirable with an understanding of wine quality control measures and monitoring.
• Previous hands – on vintage, cellar and laboratory work experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of OH&S policies and procedures.
• Experience with stock control and logistics.
• Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to build a career in the beautiful Margaret River wine region working with highly prized top quality estate grown grapes. Ideally the position would commence at the start of December 2018. If you think this opportunity could be for you please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday the 16th November 2018. Any further enquires can be made to Olivia or Kane on (08) 97556323.